Flurocarbon is virtually invisible in water, sinks fast and holds bottom better than monofilament.
- Size 16 to 4.4lb (0.17mm)
- Size 14 to 5.0lb (0.19mm)
- Size 12 to 5.6lb (0.20mm)
- Virtually invisible in water.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Stiffer, straighter and less prone to ‘spinning up’ than Mono.
CARBON FEEDER HOOK FEATURES:
- Round bend
- Micro barbed
- Short shank
- Chemically etched long needle point
Carbon Feeder 1 metre fluorocarbon feeder hook lengths are perfect for big fish and big baits such as flake, worms, sweetcorn and bunches of maggots and casters.
Fishing the hook bait a full metre from the feeder often results in more bites especially on clear rivers and still waters.
Once the coil has been unwound always stretch and smooth out the hook length for perfect presentation.
8 Hooklengths per packet.