Last updated: February 25, 2022
- Account means a unique account created by you to access our Online Shop.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Baracuda Fishing Tackle.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Ireland
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of our company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the services, to perform services related to our online shop or to assist us in analyzing how the shop is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of our Online Shop or from the shop infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Baracuda Fishing Tackle, accessible from https://www.baracudafishingtackle.ie
You may opt to register on this website without placing an order. During registration we will request some personal information (such as name and email address). This information is not passed on to any third parties. This information may be used to contact you about promotions, special offers or new products. Should you wish not to contacted in this way please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. All e-mails will include the information of how to opt out of receiving these type of e-mails.
Placing an order
Upon placing an order we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. This information is processed by Shopify Payments or Paypal using a secure encrypted connection. We do not store your credit card details.
We use outside shipping companies to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We will never store any information on your computer. All details about your order are stored in our secure database.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, Postal Code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our online store.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages from our shop that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our shop.
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use our website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.baracudafishingtackle.ie/privacy-policy
- By phone number: 00353 877926935