The Ascent bivvie is made using a lightweight, waterproof material which offers fantastic protection from the elements. Featuring a three-rib design with a built-in peak system, the shelter can be packed away quickly and easily making it an ideal option for any length of session, regardless of whether you are fishing an overnighter or a longer session on the Continent.
The Ascent overwrap allows you to create a twin-skin bivvie, offering extra insulation during the colder months, and keeping it cooler during the summer. The overwrap also reduces the chance of condensation, as well as creating extra space at the front end of the bivvy.
- Lightweight and quick to erect
- 10,000mm waterproof outer material
- Extra large storm peak
- Separated pole layout for increased space
- Extra large rear vent with mosquito mesh
- Front door and windows feature mosquito panels behind the waterproof fabric
- Front panel can be rolled back to create an open fronted bivvy
- Dual-zipped doors, allowing you to create a letter box opening
- Colour coded tension straps
- Clip in heavy duty groundsheet
- Compact when packed away
- Supplied with clear window, tension poles, rod retention bars, carry bag, heavy-duty ground sheet and pegs
- overwrap can be ordered separately